Sunday, June 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #1


1. Birthdays are chances to see big groups of friends and trying new restaurants.


2. Fall is my favorite season because weather is agreeable for most outdoor activities.


3. I feel my best when I get 8 hours of sleep.


4. French Fries is my favorite food!


5. First impressions are VERY important; could be deadly.


6. The best piece of advice I ever received was that it takes alot of energy to be bitter.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting a good night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include getting my birth certificate reprinted and spending time with my family and Sunday, I want to have a good time with my friends! (back filled on Sat night)

8 comments:

Wordy said...

4. double standard ... sb said he doesn't like deep-fried stuff

5. agree, but be easier

Anonymous said...

3. I feel my best when I get 8 hours of sleep....我要9粒以上


4. French Fries is my favorite food!...尤其係用薯仔唔係薯粉


5. First impressions are VERY important; could be deadly....好多人見第一眼已經係負分,哈哈

CH Mak said...

Wordy: 人生就是那麽矛盾的。我就是遍愛吃薯條,當然我是一個非常有自制的人。

Naruto: 9 hours? difficult to have that kind of luxury sometimes :) Where in HK can I find fries made with real potatoes? Agree with what you said about #5.

Wordy said...

a BBC friend took me to a nice (cod without iced or fishy smell; fresh potatoes used) small fish and clips rest. near 擺花街 couple years ago, dunno if it's still there

Anonymous said...

舊式快餐店反而偶而仲食到,下次食到話你知:)

Janet said...

I'm with you on #1! In fact, I'm doing that tonight (my birthday was 6/22).

Fall is my favorite season, too.

Thanks for playing!

CH Mak said...

Wordy: I think I konw which one you're talking about. It's got a little door along Pottinger Street near Lyndhurst. Tried their fish and chips before but don't remember it was good.

Janet: Thanks for dropping by. Hope your dinner was fun.

CH Mak said...

Naruto: Then remember to tell me when you find a good fry. ;p