Tuesday, February 10, 2009

16 things...

"Is that a Wishing Well?"


Tagged a couple of times about this "16 things" thing... sort of pointless, isn't it?


Well, at least I got to update my blog tonight...





1. I have started on 3 blog entries but never got around to finish them.


2. I have finally gotten my "Philipp-phobia" out of my system and plan to visit the island nation again sometime this year


3. I have always looked older than my real age.


4. People usually guess that I am a policeman or a teacher (?!)


5. I am a party-pooper


6. I refrain from drinking beyond one drink, in fear of my face turning completely PINK (yes, pink, not red)


7. I have seen Sandy Lam in concert in Shanghai twice, Taipei once, Hong Kong... in 93, 96, 97, 2000, 02, 04, 05, 07.


8. I lived in the USA from high school until 2 years after college graduation.


9. My primary school campus has just been demolished recently.


10. I can name ALOT of the buildings in Hong Kong.


11. One of my favorite pastimes: trying out new restaurants.


12. Alot of times I think too much.


13. I don't eat alot, but I get hungry easily.


14. There are parts of my memory that have become very blurry.


15. I prefer subways and walking over taxi, especially when traveling.


16. I wonder if people were more productive at work before without AIM/MSN/FB.

No comments: