Friday, August 08, 2008

2008 08 08 8 08 08



I was laughed at when I had to plan my vacation a year ahead. But for an event this big, I think it's not so outrageous.

7 years in official planning and at last, all eyes are on Beijing tonight. Be prepared to be dazzled by the extravagant Opening Ceremony.

In fact all eyes will be on Beijing for the next 16 days.

Although travel companion has changed, it couldn't have been better. Bringing my Dad to the Olympics in Beijing and meeting my best friends there is truly, once in a lifetime.


Good Luck Beijing!

(less than 5 hours and counting down....)



3 comments:

Wordy said...

have a great holiday and cherish it :)

Anonymous said...

you managed to get tickets for the opening ceremony? OMG!

CH Mak said...

Oh actually I COULD HAVE gone to the Opening Ceremony if I had wanted, but I am keeping my holidays for next week, so I watched it from the best vantage point, on a wide screen TV. :)