Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins # 3


1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the days when the "Suzie Wong's" roamed streets of Central.

2. Give me more youth or give me more money.

3. I am listening to some of the same songs I listened to 10 years ago.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking about what to cook tonight.

5. I'll always be referred to as "Oh, that tall one".

6. My idea of a good time includes walking through Sheung Wan on a bright and sunny day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to exploring "Elements", tomorrow my plans include spending a day walking around town and Sunday, I want to just enjoy a day-off!

4 comments:

K said...

A great fill-in! I wish someone would give me some money too. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Janet said...

Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend :-)

Wordy said...

u sound like a tourist for #7 (LOL)

Anonymous said...

#1 It is very nice. I'm all nostalgic too, about Hong Kong, my childhood.

#3 I don't blame you. The so-called artists these days are no more than barbie dolls, just wares and merchandises.

#6 Ditto.

#7 Got so lost there!

Have a good weekend Max. :)