Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #2




1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you tougher.


2. If you're good at something, stick with it and become a master at it.


3. Why so monotonous.


4. Something is out there, it's the scorching Sun.


5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Everybody Loves Max.


6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see iconic skyscrapers amid clear blue skies.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being on time, tomorrow my plans include possibly taking a road trip and Sunday, I want to have a nice dinner with someone special!

3 comments:

Wordy said...

for the last part of #7 there won't be #3 lah

Janet said...

#6 reminds me of September 11th...

Have lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

Anonymous said...

Astronaut? Between HK and Beijing? :)

Hope you find that special someone!