Saturday, September 01, 2007

Septmber 1st

Another new school year, but I'm not in school. Maybe I should go back to school?

Fall in approaching, and it does seem like the weather has cooled a little, and the sun is not as scorching as it was in July.

Feeling a little restless these day. Maybe due to the vacation, friend changing jobs, or maybe I'm just not comfortable in a comfort zone? Funny I say that, because I think I just don't like the idea of staying in a comfort zone, but am actually ALWAYS staying in one.

Not really having anything great to say, but thought I should write something here. It's amazing how often other bloggers could write on their blogs. Besides, nobody reads this anyway. ;)

... which is ok, because this is not meant to be a space for others, it's more for my own. I know next year when I come back here, I'll know that on the morning of Saturday September 1st, I had an urge to write something because I've just had a lousy week, lousy morning, even though the last bits of summer sunshine is out there.

And by the way, remember that there'll be a historic test flight over Victoria Harbour Monday morning ay 7:30am. The A380 will be flying over the Harbour ONCE only, and below the height of 2IFC. It'd be an awesome sight. Hope I'll wake up in time and be able to see it somewhere.

2 comments:

Wordy said...

Others do read the stuff you posted here. Keep working on your travelogue. It's valauble to those who may not be able to travel the places, like me.

Sometimes I think I just write more than I should (LOL).

Anyway, I am not sure if I will miss the A380 flight Monday morning as most likely then I will be already sitting in my windowless office, which is buried in the concrete forest :p

CH Mak said...

THANKS for the encouragement.

I think some people are not meant to be a blogger. Those who are accustomed to writing diaries, or just writing, and reading, are better at expressing themselves in words. But I'll try try.

Didn't see the A380 myself, but strange enough, I had a dream just around the same time. And I was chasing the plane, taking pictures of it, but along a beach with highrises... almost seemed like Honolulu or somewhere in Brazil... or the Gold Coast or something. When I saw the pictures on the news this morning it seemed less impressive then I imagined.