Saturday, April 19, 2008

Getting on my nerves

AM and I probably just saw something that's getting on our nerves?!!


You know how sometimes you just see something and it just reminds you of something that gets on your nerves completely?!

Well, just happened to me, after a wonderful dinner with some of my best friends.

Anyway, life is too short to be bothered by... ahem... passerbys, especially those who are too focused in their little worlds and little lives to think about others.

People always ask... oh what have you learned from this what have you learned from that...

I think, at least, I just can't stand people who just look out for themselves. There is a bit of sadness in that, I mean those who don't feel for others, because they're too busy simply feeling for themselves. And those asking for "CLOSURE" because THEY need closure for themselves, to serve their purpose. Not for anybody else.

It's all there, I mean. People's actions reflect their selfishness. Who am I to say I am not selfish, everybody IS selfish. But, the degree to which you are less selfish by being sensitive to others, not always putting your priorities over others, is an aspect of our personality and behaviour that do not seem to be shared by many. I'm not saying that I'm necessary "better" or "nicer" than anybody else, just that I cannot stand people who are just focused on themselves.

Selfish people.... BANISHED, BANISHED, BANISHED. hahaha

Now I looked REALLY bothered.... (well I was sick, remember?)

6 comments:

Fun said...

selfish ppl is all around ar~

slap slap slap~

Wordy said...

the pics r great, just captured the mood

CH Mak said...

Fun: Our mission is to slap every single one of them, ok?

W: Thanks to Fun who captured "the best of me" at those moments... :p

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fun said...

i always want to slap them ga la, u know how rude and bitchy i can be lol! i m crazy ga hahahahahahahahahahahha~

Fun said...

哇.. 借人地個blog黎做商業宣傳,真係要slap, 快d delete佢啦~