Thursday, January 24, 2008

... On the road again... where to? by what?

Borrowed the title from a dear friend's heartfelt email today. Thanks. ;)

Have been thinking about a new Entry for the last week... but didn't know what to write after pouring my heart out. Well.... just whatever, I guess...

- I am enjoying my on-the-go music quite much, and have gotten back in touch with music that used to fill my life. This one in particular stood out tonight when I was at the gym...



So, back to the title. Sometimes we choose to get off the ride, and sometimes we're kicked off... does it matter if we are off at the right stop or not? Probably not. On the road again... to seek another ride, or to tackle the challenge on your own? Maybe that's the journey we all have to take.

(will keep it short this time... ran out of BS to say)

P.S. Wordy: Took your advice and now we are finalizing our plans for March. Looks like it's a go! Also re-thought about my August travel plans. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....u have blog too?

CH Mak said...

Yes Winnie. ;) Thanks for dropping by.

Wordy said...

Kewl! Don't be a silly boy lah :)

Remember to take some great pics and have many delicious food there. Oh, take the pic of the food before you eat. Don't repeat the pork-chop mistake (LOL).

My flight and hotels have been booked. I will travel the San'yo area (from Osaka to Hakata) alone in early April.

CH Mak said...

Wordy: With the Master Blogger coming along, I don't think I'll need to worry about taking enough photos. :)

Are you ok to travel alone? I mean with your leg injury from last year... But I like to travel alone sometimes... feel completely free and annonymous.

Wordy said...

I couldn't find any partner this time, and I think I can manage it. Hope it would be a nice one for me :)