Thursday, January 17, 2008

Unpublished posts

A few posts remain in Draft status, most of the time it's because I started writing it, but didn't finish it at that moment, so it'd remain in the "black hole" forever.

Not that I don't want to finish it, but this blog is about my feelings, and sometimes just some BS comment I'd like to make at that moment. When the moment passes, you just lose interest or you don't know how to continue writing. The concepts are gone, or "outdated", or maybe, forgotten.

Feelings come and go. And yes, you can't predict, guarantee, or hold on to a feeling. (But that doesn't mean that we can't try, right?)

... I've just lost my train of thought...

Sometimes, you get exhausted from feeling so much, and it becomes... a blob... a thing that you can't quite define. Maybe it's a good thing to be numb.... blah blah blah, blah blah blah...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better.

Feelings do come and go. Some are more cherished than others. Some are hurt feelings. Maybe it's better to let them go.

"And so it goes."

CH Mak said...

Matt: Thanks for your note.

"... and it goes, it goes"

Wasn't sure if you were referring to the Sandy Lam covered song, but seeing that you can read Chinese, that was probably a correct guess.

Letting go, moving on (as I wrote here and on your page), are so difficult. It'd be better for everyone, I know. But when I think any further the emotions overtake and I start balling. Feel so weak, vulnerable, and just lame, and pathetic. But as most people tell me, a day at a time. :)

Anonymous said...

Forgetting someone is one thing, erasing that ingrained presence from the heart is another.

I have tried to not think of him--and that's actually not difficult. Take a trip, read a chunkster, get busy with life, and he's off my mind. But when things slow down and I'm not occupied, that's the real test of whether I have banished him from my *heart*.

Oh yes, take it one day at a time. Let time's indifference heal you. Once you get over the blue, you'll be in the depth of the blue sky.

x

"Love is a rush of whirlwind
descending to the summer roads
A whistle blowing
on a distant trail,
and when it goes,
it goes..."

Yes, I'm referring to Sandy Lam covered song by Roberta Flack.

I've got here from Wordy's blog, and I've been reading for a while.