Sunday, February 18, 2007

I am an idiot

Kung Hei Fat Choi everybody.
Just when I thought I tried my best to fulfill my role, not making any major mistakes, booom, I did the stupidest thing so far, and not only was it a mistake, it also brought a lot of uncertainty and unnecessary complications to an otherwise wonderful start of 2007 and the Year of the Pig. I am truly sorry, and nothing hurts more than disappointing your loved one, and for that, I should slap myself 1 million times. =....(
I need to be conscious of my actions, and the implications for parties involved, because it's no longer a single person's affair. It was indeed a lesson learnt, of my poor behaviours (slap slap slap) and also of how we should handle our relationships with delicate care. But it is also mistakes like these make you realize how special this relationship has become. Treasure it, IDIOT.

No comments: